Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed.
In case of contact with eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice/attention. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
For more information see the Safety Data Sheet