Product DescriptionApparently a seedhouse is a business that specialises in selling seeds. This is fairly relevant as Doves Farm Organic Seedhouse Bread Flour is a light bread flour mixed with organic pumpkin, sunflower, poppy, millet and golden linseeds. It's packed fully of natural goodness. This flour can be used in bread machines or to make a hand bake, and creates a tasty homemade seeded loaf, light in colour but big on taste and texture. Perfect for sandwiches. Seedy, but in a good way.
- Wheat*, seed mix*15%(sunflower*3.5%, pumpkin*3.5%, golden linseed*, poppy*3%, millet*)
- *Organic produce.
- For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold
- May contain traces of barley and/or rye
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Organic (Soil Association certified)
- Always cook flour before consumption.
Roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place.
Milled in the UK with EU & Non-EU wheat.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|