Spring roll wrappers are thin sheets of eggless pastry for creating homemade spring rolls. You can wrap prawns, vegetables, chicken, pork or a combination of various ingredients to make your bespoke spring rolls, ready for a good dipping. These wrappers are also excellent for making sweet, fried, individual apple turnovers.
Rice Flour (67%), Tapioca Flour, Water, Salt.
For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
Preparation and Usage
Approximately 12 sheets per pack.
1. Place wrapper into hot water until it is soft and pliable (about 10-15 seconds).
2. Remove wrapper and blot on a damp tea towel.
3. Place the filling in the middle of the wrapper.
4. Fold over the bottom and sides.
5. Roll wrapper upwards to form a neat roll shape.
Name and address