Sauce (60%) (Water, Minced Beef (15%), Crushed Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice), Tomato, Onion, Red Kidney Beans (4%), Red Peppers, Modified Maize Starch, Flavouring (Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings, Salt, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil)), Tomato Purée, Sugar, Green Chillies, Garlic Purée, Cumin, Ground Coriander, Salt, Coriander, Chilli Powder), Cooked Rice (40%) (Water, Long Grain Rice)
Preparation and Usage
For best results cook in the microwave. Cook from frozen. Check that food is piping hot before serving. All appliances vary; these are guidelines only.
1. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place on a non-metallic plate.
2. Cook on Full Power: 700 W 5 Mins/800W 5 Mins/900W 5 Mins.
3. Peel back film lid, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover.
4. Cook on Full Power for a further: 700W 3 1/2 mins/800W 3 mins/900W 2 1/2 mins. Leave to stand for 1 minute and stir before serving.
1. Pre heat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6 or Fan Oven 180ºC.
2. Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid in several places.
3. Place container on a baking tray on middle shelf of oven and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Peel back film lid, stir rice and sauce separately and re-cover.
5. Return to oven and cook for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute and stir before serving.
Name and address
- Pilgrim's Food Masters Ltd,
- Godley Hill Rd,
- SK14 3BR,