Alpro have been developing plant-based alternatives to dairy for over 40 years. Their oat drink is an "oatstanding" (their word not ours) replacement for milk. Particularly good with breakfast cereals and porridge, it has a slightly-sweet, oaty flavour and is a fine source of calcium.
Oat Base (Water, Oat (9.8%)), Chicory Root Fibre, Sunflower Oil, Calcium (Tri-Calcium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2)
Keep refrigerated and use within 5 days of opening. Best before: see top of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Use chilled
- Try it for sweet and savoury cooking or drink straight from the glass
- Also great in tea and coffee. Perhaps the most perfect milk substitute for porridge.
- Can be used hot or cold, do not freeze.
- Can be introduced as part of a balanced diet from 1 year of age. Not suitable as a main milk drink for children under 3.
- Free from artificial colours
Name and address
- Alpro C.V.A.,
- Vlamingstraat 28,
- 8560 Wevelgem,
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy||181 kJ / 43 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||3.2 g|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|* = 15% of the nutrient reference values||-|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients||-|